If there was one, just one, DVD that could be released, it would be this. I recently saw Yi Yi and i fell in love with it. The greatest tragedy is that there is no dvd for this film, which is considered by many critics to be one of the greatest films of the 90s. I read the criterion forum and there has been suggestions to release this 2 years ago. Apparently nothing has happened. :(
It's one of the greatest tragedies that this film has not been released properly in a quality DVD. Are you going to get the one from the link? If so, let me know if the quality is acceptable. I am thinking of getting it too.
I dont know... I just ordered it. I dont know how long it would take for delivery. Its my first time on that site too. If you do a search there are 2 sellers of the film. That link which i gave you is the cheaper one. The other costs like $2 more only.
Comments
http://www.ioffer.com/i/a-brighter-summer-day-1991-dvd-dir-edward-yang-rare-164280119